There are three ways to acquire autographs from a Guest of Honor (GoH)
- By winning a spot through a raffle held at the end of a GoH panel.
- By waiting in a standby line at any of the GoH autograph sessions.
- By attending the Open Autograph Session on Day 4.
- Only one raffle ticket per attendee. Any person found trying to submit multiple entries will automatically be disqualified and may also be asked to leave the panel and receive a warning.
During the Panel
- Tickets will only be distributed from the start of the seating until the first 10 (ten) minutes after the start of the panel or until all the tickets have been given out (whichever comes first). After which no further tickets will be distributed.
- Ticket holder MUST BE PRESENT at the end of the panel when the raffle winners are announced in order to secure their spot at the autograph session.
- If you are a raffle winner, your name, badge number and winning ticket number will be recorded and verified later at the Autograph Session.
During the Autograph Session
- Autograph winners must arrive at least 10 (ten) minutes prior to the start of the Autograph Session and check-in with the staffers who are running the lines.
- Standby lines will be available for ticket holders who did not win the raffle and non-ticket holders. However:
- Autograph Sessions are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice.
- An autograph ticket only denotes eligibility to receive an autograph at the regular session. They do not guarantee that the holder will receive an autograph and cannot be used to get priority at the Open Autograph Sessions.
- You are responsible for providing your own material for signing. Please make sure your item is properly licensed and that the item is from something that the GoH worked on.
- You may only receive 1 (one) autograph per time in the line after which all attendees must then go to the end of the standby line.
Open Autograph Session
The Open Autograph Session is held on the morning of the last day of the convention and is for Autographs only. There are no tickets for this event and it is strictly on a first come, first serve basis. The Open Autograph Session is attended at the sole discretion of each GoH. Each GoH may end his or her participation in the Open Autograph Session at any time before the session officially ends. GoHs may continue to sign autographs after the Open Autograph Session has officially ended.
Other Ways to Obtain Autographs
- In the event that you miss the Regular Autograph Session and the Open Autograph Session, you can obtain an autograph by bidding and winning an item personally donated by the GoH at the Charity Auction.
- Please Note: Some companies outside of AX may also hold sponsored autograph sessions for the GoHs and other special guests. Please check with the various companies at their exhibit hall booths for more information.
The policy is subject to change at any time without notice at the sole discretion of Anime Expo®.